Let’s get to know that unpolished rice is rice that has not undergone a milling process. White granular the white rice refers to the scrubbing of brown, red or black rice husks. Which is a source of many nutrients that are beneficial to the body. Unpolished rice is rich in nutrients that are very valuable. And help prevent various diseases. Rich in antioxidants that slows down the degeneration of cells in the body. As a result it can slow down aging as well.
The benefits of each type of unpolished rice.
With too much or too low will create problems. So if we observe the symptoms. We can recognize it initially. There are 2 cases that we can distinguish:
Properties – contains a lot of vitamins. There are fewer carbohydrates than white rice. Helps reduce fat and blood sugar Suitable for preventing and treating diabetes.
Germinated Brown Rice.
Properties – Rich in B vitamins and vitamin E. It has 7 times more antioxidants than normal brown rice and lower carbohydrates than brown rice. Suitable for weight loss Help reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke in the brain.
Properties – Rich in antioxidants. reduce the incidence of heart disease blood clots in the brain Prevent dementia, cancer, diabetes, help calm the mind and sleep soundly. Vitamin E and Zinc that helps to slow down aging
Properties – high in fiber Higher antioxidants than other rice varieties, contains protein, iron, phosphorus, helping to nourish the blood. Prevent dementia, cancer, heart disease, contains GABA that is important to the functioning of the nervous system, metabolism, excretory system, helping to slow down aging because there are nutrients that stimulate the growth of new cells in the body.
An overview of the health benefits of unrefined rice.
- According to the American Heart Association (AHA). Unrefined rice prevents chronic non-communicable diseases (NCDs) such as:
- high blood pressure
- type 2 diabetes
- cerebrovascular disease
- heart disease
- chronic constipation
- control blood sugar levels
- Contains fiber or dietary fiber from the grain coat. Help make the digestive system good.
- control and maintain weight Prevent excess fat or belly fat around the waist.
- Nourish the bacteria in the intestine that help take care of the body.
- It helps you feel full faster and longer.
- A source of the mineral selenium, which plays an important role in thyroid hormone production and the immune system. It is also rich in the mineral magnesium, which
- Help prevent muscle contraction or abnormal contraction. and is an extension of bone strength Contains iron that is used to transport oxygen in the blood.
- Can help to slow down aging
Unpolished rice or brown rice It is a highly nutritious. Gluten-free grain that contains vitamins, minerals and a host of beneficial compounds. It can help prevent or improve many health conditions. Including many of the world’s deadliest diseases. Such as diabetes and heart disease. Including being an outstanding helper that will help you lose weight as well. And it is a carbohydrate food that can be eaten with every meal. This is for the health of your loved ones. The benefits of whole-grain rice are part of a nutritious diet. To enhance good health and longevity.